Sunday, July 6, 2014

Green Smoothie Challenge

Unbelievably my husband agreed to the Green Smoothie Challenge from this website:
 http://simplegreensmoothies.com/30-day-challenge

I'm completely amazed that he agreed- with the condition that I will get up with him every morning and make it.  Done!

I personally needed something to get me going again and this was it.  We did real well this week until yesterday.  He left early and I didn't want to make it with leftovers (I personally don't like the leftovers a day or hours later) and today was fast Sunday (Something our religion does on the first Sunday of every month.)........which was a lame excuse being that I only fasted one meal.  I kept saying I would make a smoothie for a snack but I didn't. HOWEVER, I made this FABULOUS dinner (It's one of my favorites) with mostly zucchini noodles:

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2012/07/zucchini-ribbon-pasta-with-light-creamy-lemon-basil-sauce/

YUM!  That counts as greens. Sort of...................

Looking forward to the challenge this week and.................I'm 8 weeks postpartum so I am determined to start exercising again this week.  YAY! Maybe start out with some yoga however, I want to run again...................

Later days.................

No comments:

Post a Comment